Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm Tyrannt and before we dive into the wonderful world of duct tape I would like to tell you a bit about me.

Well, I love duct tape! But I'm sure you all have already put that together. At the moment, I am a full time student. I have been diagnosed with A.D.D. (attention deficit disorder) so I frequently change my interests. (Tennis, flipping/tricking, band, jazz band, marching band, pep band, and so on...) This blog project was birthed out of those aggressively altering interests and accordingly, so was my love for duct tape.

I am writing this blog in order to teach you, the reader, how to make beautiful, decorative art from such a practical medium. I want to share my knowledge.

I think that concludes this section. Be sure to stay tuned for when we start our lessons!

No comments: